- Cure problems the bathroom is generating for the floor plan (according to the bagua map)
- Make sure it’s safe.
- Keep it clean.
- Put the toilet seat and lid down before you flush.
- Keep all bathroom doors closed except to go in and out.
- Spend as little time as possible in the bathroom.
- Do you imagine coming home and having plenty of time to unwind, take a bubble bath, and relax?
- Do you visualize coming out of your bathroom invigorated from so much pampering?
- The worst spots to have a bathroom in the home and how to cure a bad bathroom position.
- Why you should not have reminders of water in the bathroom.
- What are the worst and best colors for the bathroom.
- How to solve the conflicts created by the different functions of the bathroom.
- Reducing arguments and competition around bathroom use.
- Creating a bathroom that is both Feng Shui correct and gives you a luxurious spa feeling (without throwing money “down the drain”)
- Why the open concept bathroom in a master suite can ruin your finances and your marriage if you do not cure it! (and how to cure it)
Learn How to Create a Feng Shui Correct Bathroom
You will not only learn all there is to know about Feng Shui and Bathrooms. I will personally advice you on how to Feng Shui the bathrooms in your home so that they don’t cause you bad luck!
Now It’s Your Turn
How happy are you with your current bathroom? If money was not an issue, how would you change your bathroom?
Share below by using the “Reply to” feature.