I have been running searches on Google about what other Feng Shui experts are recommending for dealing with problematic neighbors. Guess what I found? A bunch of baloney mixed up with a couple of common sense cures (that you would already have anyway if you have Feng Shuied your main entrance the way I teach you).
Makes me wonder how some of these people have the gall to call themselves “experts!”
My concern now is that if you have bad neighbors and have tried to find the solution by googling, you may have found one of those sites and are now using “cures” that could backfire on you and your loved ones, or that may create bad karma for you.
Join the webinar below to learn more and to make sure you are not doing something you shouldn’t be doing!
Bad Feng Shui Cures for Bad Neighbors
Bad Feng Shui cures for bad neighbors are bad for the neighbors, but worse for you.
Let me share some samples of very bad suggestions for Feng Shui cures for bad neighbors with you:
- bagua mirrors
- bright lights pointed at the neighbor’s place
- placing a container full of water between your home and the neighbor’s home
- painting your home white
- hanging a large mirror facing towards your neighbor’s side wall
- wind chimes (in some cases)
A Live Teleclass to Learn How to Protect Yourself from Bad Neighbors
In the teleclass Feng Shui Cures to Deal with Bad Neighbors I share with you energetic Feng Shui cures to help with bad neighbors that have worked for myself and many of my clients.
These are tried and true Feng Shui cures to deal with bad neighbors that are:
- Customized according to the location of the troublesome neighbors (left, right, back, across, all around)
- Designed from a love and above perspective, so they can’t backfire on you and your loved ones.
- Free of bad karma.
- Easy to implement.
- Won’t provoke your neighbors into creating more trouble
Join the webinar below to get a discount code for the class Feng Shui Cures to Deal with Bad Neighbors: