There are good reasons you are not, right now, where you wish to be.
These reasons are blocks that stop you from doing what you need to do in order to get where you want to be, and they are:
- Doubt (especially self-doubt)
- Lack of balance
- Lack of focus
It’s All Expressed in Your Home
Each of the blocks to your progress mentioned above has an expression in your home:
- Doubt happens when your floor plan is incomplete.
- Lack of balance is expressed in how you are dealing with hallways and staircases.
- Fatigue is often the result of the relationship between your outside doors, large windows, and staircases.
- Hesitation is common when you are disconnected from nature – and you disconnect from nature by the way you treat your windows.
- Disharmony is shown in a lack of matching colors, shapes and materials.
- Self-sabotage is mirrored in your choice of artwork, photographs and, yes, mirrors.
- Your messes physically slow you down and give you the impression that progress is dangerous (if you move forward, you could trip and fall).
- Lack of focus means lack of goals, because you haven’t learned how to use your home as a three dimensional vision board.
- All of the above makes you feel disempowered, but you make it worse because you have no clue as to how to properly arrange your furniture.
I Have a System for You
In the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System we address the expressions of your blocks in your space one by one. This method to apply Feng Shui is so effective because it is based on the Nine Principles of Universal Truth.
Every step in the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System is based on one of nine universal laws that are at the root of healing.
The Universe Wants to Help You
The universe is here to help you out, but it can’t help you if you are blocking your own success. There is no better way for you to start receiving universal help, than to get a Nine Steps to Feng Shui® Consultation with me. My Nine Steps to Feng Shui® Consultation is called the Feng Shui Immersion Program – you really get immersed into the world of Feng Shui, for at least one month.
- You come in as one person (a person who is not fulfilling her true potential)…
- You get immersed into the world of Feng Shui for a month (or longer, depending on need), and…
- You emerge on the other side as a more authentic version of you…
A person who:
- Has certainty about their role in the world.
- Can live a balanced, happy life.
- Has tons of energy and vitality to do her work and have fun.
- Can recognize and take advantage of opportunities.
- Lives in harmony with the people she loves and works with.
- Is no longer self-destructive.
- Can effectively organize her home.
- Has clear goals.
- Goes through life from a place of empowerment.
Don’t you want to be this person? Still YOU, but better, because now you are authentically you?
Start with a Month
Start by subscribing to the Feng Shui Immersion Program for one month. Give yourself the opportunity to see how your life can change in one month. Are you worth the investment of $99? If yes, go here to subscribe: https://feng-shui-for-us.teachable.com/p/feng-shui-immersion-program/
It Goes Up in June
Yep, I am offering the subscription to the Feng Shui Immersion Program for just $199 per month.
If you get started now at $199 then you are grandfathered in to continue at that level, month by month, if you need to continue for more than one month, at $199 per month.
If you wait until June, then the price will be $299.
Here’s what clients are saying…
Moni’s approach to Feng Shui is just great! She performed a Long Distance Consultation [Feng Shui Immersion Program] and took my wife and I through all the steps to harmonize our house. The experience was a lot of fun and the steps or cures where easy to implement. It did require some commitment on our part to follow through, but we expected it and we’re glad that we did! We could immediately see a lot of changes in our personal lives and a lot of movement for the best. I highly recommend working with Moni for any of your Feng Shui needs and/or training. She is dedicated, she loves what she does, and she is really good at it. She has also become a friend of my family. 5/5 Stars!
Now It’s Your Turn
Now it’s your turn to experience the Feng Shui Immersion Program (before it goes up).