To get a PDF summary of the content of this video, click here.
YOUR HOME MAY BE:
- Helping you make excuses instead of making progress.
- Encouraging you to live an unbalanced life.
- Interrupting your flow.
- Disconnecting you from nature.
- Promoting arguments instead of harmony.
- Causing you to self-sabotage.
- Keeping you stuck in the past.
- Preventing you from focusing on healthy goals.
- Making life more difficult for you all around.
YOUR HOME SHOULD:
- Help you realize that you already have everything you need to be happy.
- Provide you with a sense of balance.
- Give you flow and vitality.
- Connecting you to nature, your spiritual nature and the nature of life.
- Help you be relaxed and happy so you can get along with others better.
- Give you good feedback about yourself and your life.
- Inspire you to enjoy the present and plan for an even better future.
- Help you set healthy goals that will increase your happiness.
- Empower you to be in control of your home and to be a co-creator of your own life.
NINE STEPS TO FENG SHUI®
- Create an impression of wholeness by “completing” the floor plan.
- Correct imbalances caused by room size, ceiling height and amount of light in all the rooms and areas of the home.
- Achieve a healthy circulation of chi (life force) in the whole home.
- Tune in to nature by working with images, plants, doors, windows, calendars and clocks.
- Create a harmony of colors, shapes and materials in every room of the home.
- Use the right artwork, accessories and symbols to give yourself good feedback.
- Fix and declutter so you only live with that which you use and love.
- Enhance the Feng Shui Nine Life Areas.
- Place your furniture in ways that empower you and help you be happy and productive.