Life sometimes feels like a juggling act where you wonder which will be the next ball to drop. Everything seems important, and everything seems urgent. Feng Shui can help you determine what really is important at any given time.
Feng Shui identifies Nine general Areas of Life:
- Career, Life Mission and Individuality
- Marriage, Relationships and Partnerships
- Health, Family and Community
- Wealth, Prosperity and Self Worth
- Center of Good Fortune and Gratitude
- Spirituality, Helpful People and Travel
- Children, Creativity and Fun
- Wisdom, Self Knowledge and Rest
- Fame, Reputation and Social Life
All of the above Life Areas have to be tended to for a person to be truly happy, prosperous and free. However, not all these life areas have the same importance during all of the stages of our lives.
The dilemma is: how to know how much time and energy need to be devoted every day to each life area in order to live a balanced life?
For this reason, when Florida healer and artist Bill Austin and I were working on the Feng Shui Healing Book Feng Shui Cures for the Life Areas…
…I asked him to create a piece of his vibrational healing art devoted to this subject. Then I placed his abstract art into the shape of a wheel. The life areas, when used in Feng Shui, are placed in an arrangement that resembles a wheel, called the bagua. I call this wheel, the Wheel of Life Areas. Below you can see an image of the Wheel of Life Areas. If you click on the image you can check out the various products available with this image: