You have expressed an interest in Becoming a Feng Shui Consultant.
You have already joined the Facebook group I Want to Become a Feng Shui Consultant, where I have been posting articles that you need to read in order to figure out if becoming a Feng Shui Consultant is right for you. Or maybe you have received a series of emails in your inbox.
Having joined the Facebook group makes you eligible to have a half our session with me (online) to discuss my Feng Shui training programs and/or to do an I-Ching reading from me.
Before we meet online, however, I need to make sure that you have read these articles. To show me that you have read every single article, please click on each article and comment at the bottom of the page, using the “Reply to” feature. The first time you comment, I will have to approve your comment. After that, your comments will post automatically.
Please read these 12 articles
- What is a Feng Shui Consultant?
- How much does a Feng Shui Consultant Charge?
- How many consultations can a Feng Shui consultant do per month?
- Which is the right Feng Shui school for you?
- How much does it cost to become a Feng Shui Consultant?
- Can you afford to become a Feng Shui Consultant?
- Do you have the ability to become a Feng Shui Consultant?
- How long does it take to Become a Feng Shui Consultant?
- Why does the Nine Steps to Feng Shui® require licensing?
- What kinds of people sign up for Feng Shui Consultant Training?
- Why Would Anyone Want to Hire You when They Can Hire Moni to do a long Distance Feng Shui Consultation?
- How Can I Be a Successful Feng Shui Consultant When I Do Not Know How to Sell?
My hope is that these questions and my answers to these question will help you clear up your own ideas and notions about Feng Shui, and whether becoming a Feng Shui Consultant is for Your Highest Good, and the Highest Good of the people that would become your future clients.
When you have finished reading these 12 articles, and made sure that you have commented under each of the web pages for each article, send me an email to email@example.com and let me know that you are ready to meet. I will get in touch with you within 24 hours to schedule our half hour meeting. During this meeting I will answer any other questions you may have, and if you wish, I can do an I-Ching reading for you.