Have you ever wondered how many Feng Shui Consultations can a consultant do per week?
When I started doing Feng Shui consultations in 1998, I could only manage 1 consultation per week. When I left a home, after a consultation, I suffered from sudden “space cadette syndrome,” and often got lost. (I am usually GREAT with directions). This happened because I used too much of my own chi to assess the condition of a client’s home and connect with their energy.
I thought at first that this was just me, but later on I heard that this “space cadette syndrome” was common among Feng Shui consultants.
I developed a routine:
- I started taking meals with me so I could eat right after a consultation.
- I took salt baths when I got home, so that it would help me to cleanly disconnect from the energy of the client.
- I started studying directions from the client’s home to my home (instead of just from my home to their home — this was before GPS systems)
- By doing this, I increased my capability to see 2 clients per week, but I still had to take it easy the next day, because I would get so exhausted.
It was only after I met healer Bill Austin and he taught me how to set healthy and firm energetic boundaries with clients, that I was able to do more consultations per week — 4 or 5.
My objective with Feng Shui was never to work full time, but to work part time and make an income comparable to what I made when I was working full time as a graphic designer. This I achieved by doing 4 or 5 consultations per week which at the time translated into 20 hours per week.
Today, on average, I only work about 3 hours per day.
A reasonable expectation for a starting consultant is to do 2 consultations per month for the first six months, and then work up to 4 consultations per month.
Over the years, Bill Austin and I created a spiritual healing and clearing modality meant to assist Feng Shui consultants to:
- Prepare energetically for a consultation.
- Deal with subtle energies during a consultation.
- Cleanly disconnect from the client after a consultation.
This spiritual healing and clearing modality is called Angelic Feng Shui Training.
Do you have what it takes? (Homework)
Do some math: Determine how many hours per week you would have to work as a Feng Shui consultant (charging about $200 per consultation as a beginning consultant) to make as much money as you are making today, or as much as you made in your last job.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE USING THE “REPLY TO” BOX, SO THAT I KNOW YOU HAVE READ THIS ARTICLE. YOU CAN SIMPLY COMMENT BY WRITING YOUR NAME IN.
Get a Free Feng Shui Bagua Map and a 9 Life Areas Test
Get a free bagua map and life areas test, and subscribe to get great tips