Feng Shui can help you create an environment where you can be happy.
However, Feng Shui is complicated, and there is a lot of Feng Shui confusion out there.
Moni can help you. Moni has developed a method that makes it easy to understand and apply Feng Shui: The Nine Steps to Feng Shui® System.
There are 3 ways in which Moni can help you:
- Nine Steps to Feng Shui® Programs
- Feng Shui Online Courses with Online Group Support
- Feng Shui Essential™ Consultations
1. Nine Steps to Feng Shui® Programs offer a combination of services and courses, and also include one on one interactions with Moni, as well as group meetings.
2. Moni offers several Feng Shui Online Courses that focus on a room in the home and the life area represented in that room. When you enroll for these courses, you also join Moni’s exclusive group: 9StepsTribe. Membership in this group gives you access to at least one monthly online meeting with Moni (some months there will be more) so you can ask questions and get direct feedback from her.
3. A Feng Shui Essentials™ Consultation is a service where Moni analyzes your home and floor plan (if available) and then gives you 7 things to do. These 7 things are the most important tasks that you need to complete in your home to make sure the energy of your home is good.
For estimates, and to find out what you need for a long distance consultation, contact Moni using the form below:
Get a Free Feng Shui Bagua Map and a 9 Life Areas Test
Get a free bagua map and life areas test, and subscribe to get great tips