I confess it, I am a lenient mom and wife. I don’t believe is it my duty to make everyone around me unhappy because I want my house to look beautiful and tidy — but I do want my home to look beautiful and tidy!
It’s been an uphill battle. When they were babies it seems I was so exhausted that I could not get myself to do everything that needs to be done to keep a house properly.
It is hard enough without kids. With little kids, it is like living with small saboteurs. As you are finishing up picking up the Legos at the one end of the family room, they are knocking out the basket full of cast die cars and trucks that you just picked up five minutes ago.
They were so cute, though, that it didn’t matter much, the messes they created. They were 6 and 3 in the photo above.
Now that they are 14 and 11, things are easier. Our home still gets messy, but it never takes us more than 20 minutes to tidy up and organize — the whole home! (We have systems.)
I Want You to Be Happy in Your Home
I want you to be happy because I am very happy. I am not very happy because of random chance. I am very happy because I have built my luck and my happiness with Feng Shui. I want to help you do the same thing in your home.
As you know, I am expanding my Decluttering Program this year, to include:
- How clutter blocks your money, and decluttering opens up the flow of abundance.
- How accumulating wealth can give you a better feeling than accumulating clutter.
- The many ways in which you can enjoy your home if you declutter and create spaces for happiness.
- Weight loss and clutter — how you can teach your body to see excess fat as clutter, and shed unwanted pounds.
- Declutter to Manifest (it works better than the “Law of Attraction”).
Take a Free Mini-Course on Decluttering:
Get a Free Feng Shui Bagua Map and a 9 Life Areas Test
Get a free bagua map and life areas test, and subscribe to get great tips