Start 2017 with the right Feng Shui foot!
2017 is bringing changes to this newsletter. This year, on Wednesdays, you will get more practical advice with small changes that you can make at home to kick-start greater changes in your life. Scroll down to see what’s coming:
Feng Shui Cures 101
Feng Shui Cures 101: On the 1st Wednesday each month, I will share with you the most common Feng Shui cures, what they are used for, and how to apply them correctly.
As we have 12 months in the year, we will look at 12 Feng Shui Cures:
- Waterfalls for Money CLICK HERE TO READ THIS ARTICLE
- Feng Shui Bagua Mirrors CLICK HERE TO READ THIS ARTICLE
- The Three Legged Frog CLICK HERE TO READ THIS ARTICLE
- Four Seasons Cure
- Quarts Crystals for Outside Cures
- The Lucky Cat
- Forests for Wealth
- Mandarin Ducks for Love
- Money Tree or Money Plant
- Sun Cures
- Wind Chimes, Flags and Mobiles
- Feng Shui Crystal Balls
Feng Shui Myths or Truths
Feng Shui Myths or Truths: On the 2nd Wednesday of the month we will explore the most controversial pieces of Feng Shui advice, and I will reveal to you whether the information is correct or incorrect — whether it works or doesn’t. These are the questions I’ll answer for you in the next 12 months:
- Can Feng Shui cures printed out of the internet be bad luck? CLICK HERE TO READ THIS ARTICLE
- Are dried plants and flowers really bad Feng Shui? CLICK HERE TO READ THE ARTICLE
- Can 3 Chinese coins tied with red string improve your wealth?
- Is the number 4 really unlucky?
- Can bagua mirrors be used indoors?
- Can exposed beams hurt your health or your marriage?
- Do you really have to round all corners on walls?
- Can you have plants in a bedroom?
- Does your birth date really determine your colors?
- Are mirrors in the bedroom good or bad?
- Will you lose money if your stairs face the front door?
- Should you paint the walls according to which direction they face?
Feng Shui Case Histories
Feng Shui Case Histories: On the 3rd Wednesday of the month I will share with you the most interesting stories of experiences I have had in working with clients as a Feng Shui consultant. The challenges clients faced, and how Feng Shui helped them. Obviously, names and details will be changed for privacy reasons, and I will only share stories that I have permission to share. These are the case histories I will share with you in 2017:
- The story of the girl who was told her bedroom was bad luck for her. CLICK HERE TO READ THIS ARTICLE
- The story of a woman who did not understand love. CLICK HERE TO READ THIS ARTICLE
- Weird stories about plants and Feng Shui.
- The story of a couple who always looked at each other, instead of looking forward together.
- The story of a couple who could not assume their own wealth and success.
- The story of a young woman haunted by depression.
- The story of a man who did not understand joy.
- The story of my first encounter with a ghost or presence.
- The story of a man who had his priorities switched.
- The gal who believed her house was bad luck for her.
- The story of a married woman who ignored all the signs of adultery.
- The story of a woman who could not let go of clutter.
Subtle Feng Shui Cures
Subtle Feng Shui Cures: on the 4th Wednesday of the Month I will be sharing with you strategies to deal with subtle Feng Shui problems, such as:
- 2017, Year of the Fire Rooster, analysis sign by sign.
- Electromagnetic frequencies.
- How Vibrational Feng Shui cures work.
- Stagnant energies from previous occupants of a home.
- Negative energies or miasmas inherited from ancestors.
- Clearing the specter of previous love relationships (including ancestral history and past lives)
- Clearing unhealthy patterns, emotions and thoughts about money and wealth.
- Clearing the home for spiritual hygiene.
- How spiritual elixir cures work.
- Blessing water to bless the self, and money.
- Feng Shui cures for good luck.
- Restoring the connection between Heaven and Earth.
- Feng Shui cures to clear the planet.
As you can see above, this is all that you will learn through my Wednesday newsletter in 2017. However, if you don’t want to wait, you can learn all of the above, and much, much more, by enrolling on an online course at http://feng-shui-for-us.teachable.com/
Get a Free Feng Shui Bagua Map and a 9 Life Areas Test
Get a free bagua map and life areas test, and subscribe to get great tips