In Feng Shui, we identify over 10 unhappy emotions, which occur when one or more of the elements (water, wood, fire, earth and metal) is either hyper (too much of) or hypo (too little of) in the human body or in the home.
Today we explore 3 of these negative emotions:
1 – Worries
2 – Obsessions
3 – Ungratefulness
All 3 of these negative emotions arise from problems around the earth element, and affect 3 life areas:
- Marriage, Relationships and Partnerships
- Wisdom, Self-Knowledge and Rest
- Center of Good Fortune and Gratitude
There are 3 types of clutter that in Feng Shui are the most destructive for these 3 life areas.
Worries, obsessions and ungratefulness are 3 negative emotions, or states of mind, that occur when the healthy expression of the earth element is challenged. When the Earth element is OK, we see REFLECTION (Yes, in Feng Shui this is considered an emotional state).
Clutter in any of the locations of the 3 life areas ruled by earth indicates problems with the earth element:
- The back right corner of the home
- The front left corner of the home
- The center of the home
There are also 2 specific rooms in the home that are ruled by this same element:
- The master bedroom
- The home office
The earth element in the body rules the stomach, the spleen, connective tissues, and body fat. Excessive body fat is the clutter of the earth element in the body. Clutter in the earth element is expressed in the home when you:
- keep gifts that you do not like or which were given to you by a person who didn’t mean well
- keep books in the home that do not represent what you currently believe is true about life
- keep any items in your home that you do not even know what they are or where they came from
For a healthy home, a healthy life and a healthy body:
- let go of those gifts that give you a bad feeling
- let go of those books that express ideas that are contrary to your own values
- let go of random objects that you do not know what they are, what they do, or how they got to your home
Please remember to share this article with all your friends and family who would benefit from it, and remember to share the images on social media, especially Facebook and Pinterest, so you have them saved for yourself.
As you can see, there is no excuse for clutter. Learn how to manage your clutter:
There is no excuse for clutter. Learn how to manage your clutter:
Please share this article with all your friends and family who would benefit from it, and remember to share the images on social media, especially Facebook and Pinterest, so you have them saved for yourself.
Watch this webinar on decluttering:
Get a Free Feng Shui Bagua Map and a 9 Life Areas Test
Get a free bagua map and life areas test, and subscribe to get great tips