Romantic Love belongs in life area 2: Marriage, Relationships and Partnerships.
You do your best in this life area when you let go of all previous past attachments.
The only way to give a present or future relationship a fair chance is to make sure that you are not still holding hopes to recover a past love relationship.
So which is the type of clutter that blocks love the most? Can you guess?
The type of clutter that blocks love the most is: gifts or mementos from former partners.
To give current or future relationships a chance to flourish, let go of:
- any gifts that were given to you by a former lover, or things you bought for them that you have kept
- love letters or poems someone else sent you or that you wrote for someone else
- any objects in your home that upon seeing them bring back memories of a previous love relationship
- feel free to cut out a former partner from photos that you want to keep for other reasons
If you had children with that former love:
- give your children wedding and family photos that include your ex
- if the children are still living at home, prepare an album for them to take when they get their own place
Please share this article with all your friends and family who would benefit from it, and remember to share the images on social media, especially Facebook and Pinterest, so you have them saved for yourself.
Join this webinar series on decluttering:
Get a Free Feng Shui Bagua Map and a 9 Life Areas Test
Get a free bagua map and life areas test, and subscribe to get great tips