The people who start them claim that “This month has 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays (and in some they say 5 Mondays or 5 Fridays). This is called a Feng Shui Money Bag. This is a rare occurrence that you won’t see again in your lifetime. This only happens every 823 years!”
They go on to tell you that if you share or continue the chain, you will receive a monetary windfall. Some add that if you don’t, you will lose money.
Since these emails started circulating several years ago, they have shown, by the mere fact that you see a few of these every year, that these occurrences of 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays, 5 of another day in a month are not so uncommon!
Feng Shui Money Bags do exist, but they have nothing to do with the number of particular days in a month.
Using the term “Feng Shui Money Bag” is one way in which the people who start these chains try to add legitimacy to their claims, or increase their credibility.
I hope you do not ever, ever engage in chain letters. They are a very quick way to lower your vibration. They all have bad energy, and try to manipulate you through guilt or fear. Do not lower your vibration with chain letters. Whenever you receive a chain letter or message, simply delete it.
Whenever someone sends you a chain message with the false “Feng Shui Money Bag” share with them this article, which explains what a real Feng Shui Money Bag is and how to use it.
The REAL Feng Shui “Money Bag”
To create a real Feng Shui “Money Bag” you need:
- 9 coins, if they are golden in color, the better.
- A small red bag made of cloth. Miniature Santa bags are OK to use.
- String or ribbon in red or gold color.
Put the 9 coins inside of the small red bag made of cloth, then tie the top with the red or gold string or ribbon.
Place your Feng Shui Money Bag in the place in your home or business that represents how money comes into it.
Here are some examples:
- If you receive checks through the mail, place the Feng Shui Money Bag in the place where you set down the mail after you bring it in from the mailbox.
- If you receive orders via phone, place the bag next to your phone.
- If your main source of income is via internet orders, place the bag next to your work computer.
- If you go out to sell things or provide services and you are paid on site, put the bag in the same place where you keep your purse or wallet when at home.
- If you run a retail shop you can put the bag in the money drawer or in the cabinet or shelf underneath the cash register.
Feng Shui cures are designed to send messages about your goals and purposes to your deeper mind, bypassing your conscious AND subconscious minds. Doubts reside in the conscious mind, and self sabotage in the subconscious mind. The deeper mind, on the other hand, is connected to your high self, and is where manifesting begins.
Remember to never put money, check books, credit/debit cards, or your Feng Shui Money Bag next to an exit door, where someone could grab it and quickly get away with it.
A Teleclass on How to Create the Perfect Feng Shui Wealth Poster
A wealth poster is a Feng Shui manifesting tool to help you acquire all the material goods you want. In this teleclass, I teach you how to create a Feng Shui Wealth Poster that works for you and your family. Some of the topics included are:
- How to organize the Feng Shui Wealth Poster.
- What materials to use.
- How many items to place on the poster for better results.
- Where in the home to place the wealth poster for added energetic support.
- What works better, a physical or a digital wealth poster?
- Affirmations to use along with your wealth poster.
- How to counteract the natural fears you may be feeling when asking for material goods.
- Why and how the Feng Shui Wealth Poster works.
Click here or on the image below to explore the Teleclass “How to Create a Feng Shui Wealth Poster.” It sells for a very low price. A small investment can help you save thousands of dollars a year, and get much more out of your money!
Go there now and register, before you forget or get too busy.